All my photoshop assessments will be posted here.
Today I learned how to zoom in and out in different ways on Photoshop. I learned to rotate pictures and open many pictures. i also learned how to change the colors and how to move and zoom two or all pictures at once.
in chapter 2 zooming in and out i learned many different ways. you can hold “z” key to zoom in and command option space bar to zoom out. you can use the icon located on the left tool bar and command 0 to fit the screen.i learned how to change the size of the image by typing the size in the zoom box at the bottom left hand corner.i learned that the space bar give a hand to drag and scroll with also. the “r” key is for rotating the image or the tool on the left hand side may swell. the key “m” changes the cursor to a regular cursor. using the navigator panel shows and lets you zoom and look at certain places in the image closer.i removed the shortcut for spotlight and changed it to a zoom shortcut.
Right at the moment i am learning image size and resolution witch was confusing, but i think it’ll get easier the more i do it.the image size command was really easy to get down. it helps size the image where you want and to see past pixels. the resolution standards was mainly about printing and how to blow up the picture with out seeing pixels. in the up sampling video he talk about scanners and camera data. this video was sort of difficult, but i just rematched it a couple of times and understand it better now. changing the print resolution we duplicated it and kept and compared the original with other copies. when downsampling for prints there is a lot of pixels. the short cut for printing is cmd + p witch isn’t to hard to remember. downsampling for a photo share or email. it is better to reduce the size of an image so that way it is viewable on the largest monitor out there, rather then the image be larger than the biggest monitor there is, then there is no point.the six interpolation settings is mainly about the methods of interpolation.witch has to do with photoshop pixels being inside of photoshop.
The shortcut for cropping is the “c” key pretty easily remembered. to revise your crop and bring back the original photo you just go to the file tab and use the revert command. when cropping an image you have to be careful you don’t take to much off or leave to much on you also have to redevelop the pixels if your image is side ways.when shaping from from a vertical crop to a horizontal crop you just need to drag the corner so far.when rotating the image you only want to do it once because it will soften your image a lot because the pixels are square and and it has to recreate the pixels.when groping the imagoes the shark we used the ruler tool to straighten out the image then we cropped the image and filled in the white to the same color. we used the perceptive crop tool to take an image out of its frame.
- Chapter: E7 is the shortcut for layers.when turning of layers just click the eye right next to the layer you turn off. and to turn them back on just click where the eye was before.you can’t move a flat layer because its flat you have to unlock the image in order to cut an move the image pieces around.so far I’m using things i did yesterday i can barley see anything with one eye so it makes it a bit difficult good thing i know where all the letters are on the key board. using the “v” key is the shortcut to the move tool.when customize the checkerboard pattern the first thing you need to do is go and click the PhotoShop menu drop down to preferences command and finally choose the transparency and gamut command.the checker board options will show up at the top of the screen.you may pick a custom color for the checker board.youlll notice when you change the color it doesn’t update in the thumbnail. shut the layer off and turn it back on and again you’ll notice the thumbnail,but it will have updated and have the color.
I am coloring in the hooves of the horse here, as you can tell there are many lighter areas on the hooves of the horse. ill start by adding a new layer.ill select the “d” key witch will assign the default foreground and background colors. ill correct the hardness to 100%. you was to paint in little stroke so if yo make a little mistake it won’t be as hard to fix.next i will change the size of the brush to about 40 pixels.now select the return key too accept the change. ill again change the brush size to 20 pixels and hit the return key.then paint over the horses hooves with a black paint color.moving my image from one document to another ill need to go to the select menu and press the all command or cmd+a.next ill go to the edit menu and select the copy command or press cmd + c, after the ill select the shortcut for paste with is cmd + v. then photoshop will go ahead and paste the image on an independent layer. then you can you can change the name and press the return key to save adjustment
i started expanding my canvas to contain a new layer by changing the measurements from inches to pixels then, by using the crop tool and dragging from the top of the image up to 1894 pixels. as i did that it created more space for me to move the image around. to employ a clipping mask you’ll need to select the layer go to the layers menu choose new adjustment layer and once again choose brightness/ Contrast.name it light contrast. then you wanna turn on this checkbox, use previous layer to create clipping mask
Today i started off sending ms.frost an email about my weekly goals.then i am continuing on photoshop starting chapter 6. ill open the image London eye selfie.the four essential things to know about saving. i deleted the first two layers by clicking and shift clicking. the i shut off smart filters. i then selected the shortcut cmd+s to save my changes. to bring back the original i selected the windows menu then the history command on the history command i then selected the open command and choose the file menu and select save. to undo this change you can use the shortcut cmd+z to undo everything you just did. in order to adjust the auto save setting you choose the photoshop menu at the top of the screen.then select the preferences command and file handling. ill then change the time to 5 minutes. ill then try to close the image and there will be a pop up ill click cancel then i will go to the file menu and select the save command.
ill open the final MDNA cover effect.psd then i will select the fly up menu by the layers icon then ill select delete hidden layers and ill select yes. go to the edit menu drop down the the preferences command and select file handling.then set the maximize PSD and PSB file compatibility.then select okay then go tot the file menu then select save sand make sure as a copy is the only one checked off.the go ahead and click the save button then you’ll get an alert message select the yes. then another alert will pop up then uncheck the maximize compatibility. then select okay.when changing the image to a tiff file you’ll use the shortcut cmd+shift+s to open the save as box then we will name the image prepress cover then we will change the save as type to tiff and in this image we can uncheck the layers box and make sure as a copy is checked.then click save.go ahead and elect shortcut option cmd+option+O to switch to the bridge. now i will choose the window menu you then choose the channels command to open channels panel.
Today ill be finishing chapter6 with saving a flat photograph to JPEG.ill select the shortcut tool of cmd+shift +s to access the save as tool and change the format to JPEG then ill change the quality to maximum and select okay.now starting chapter 7 with how luminance works ill start by opening luminance demo will then use the shortcut for the i dropper tool with is cmd+i on the mac.i will select the red channel ill use the eye dropper tool and select the darkest portion of the image and it will tell me it is not black but a darker grey color. i will the switch back to the RGB channel then go to the image menu and select Auto contrast then ill select the red channel again and use the eyedropper tool again.on the three auto commands i stated by zooming in on the the auto tone 100 dollar bill and went to the image menu and selected the auto tone command.
To finish the three auto commands i zoomed on in each one then selected its layer then went up to the image menu and selected its name for each one.
ill start by making sure the first layer is selected and go to the image menu and select the auto tone command. Ill do th e same with auto contrast and auto color. to do auto b/cgo to the image menu select adjustments command then on the pop up select auto then ok. For the double auto i will go to the image window select auto contrast then go back to the image menu the select adjustments command an then select brightness/contrast,again you will select auto on the pop up and select ok. (images are in order as said in paragraph)
ill now switch to the turtle image.ill start out by going to the image menu and selecting the auto tone command. then i will visit the image menu you one more time and select adjustment then brightness/contrast. again ill select the the auto button on the pop up then select okay and you can see the image is better. and the difference.
for custom Brightness and contrast ill start by opening the image and the ill go to the image menu select adjustment and then brightness and contrast. then ill select auto on the pop up box i changed the brightness to 50 and the contrast to 100.
you can use the little black and white circle at the bottom of the screen to get to the brightness and contrast or you may go to the windows minuend select the adjustments command to open the adjustments menu.ill change the brightness to -60 and the contrast to a 70.
ill start becoming the first image and changing the brightness and contrast ill then change the image to overlay which is commonly used most for what it does. use the shortcut shift + return to select the brightness number dos and also use the up or dow arrow keys to change the number of brightness you would like.
Toady i’m working on the same lesson i did as yesterday, well starting there.i started by selecting the shortcut for quick selection tool and clicked in the center of the eye then next i deselected just a little less then optioned clicked on the brightness contrast under adjustments. ill change the brightness to 120. ill then change the feather mode to 20 then select the return key.
now i will go to the window menu and select the histogram command then ill select the fly up menu and select the icon in the top right hand corner, then ill select expanded view.then ill switch the channels from colors to luminosity. the black starts at 0 and goes up
ill open the happy hawksbille image then ill use brightness and contrast to change the histogram a bit ill change the contrast to 100 and level out the brightness.
ill change the channel from luminosity to RGB real quick and its a different graph ill update the graphic switch images again then ill change rag to colors and look there. in the fish image i changed the channel
chapter 8 -colors
i used the eyedropper tool to figure the background color here
to automatically change the hue color is to go to the image window select auto contrast.then press control z to undo then select auto tone command to make a difference in the brick.command z again and choose auto color command. to make a positive difference of 218 degrees
- correcting a color cast automatically by using the eyedropper tool by going to the options bar and change the sample size to 5 by 5. you’ll go to the image window then select the auto color command to.cmd +opt+ Z takes you back to the original image
- getting rid of the yellowish color cast ill go to the adjustment menu and adults the color panel more away from green and yellow in the color balance icon. then i change the tone to shadows then change the green one too 20 and the blue to -5.
- ill shut off the balance layer i just created then create another layer naming it balance 2 by using the adjustments panel and option clicking the icon that looks like a camera. i made the H value 280 and the S value 1.after i change the tone to cool not warm so we will have a more purple color then a orange.
Today I’m trying to work on photoshop lesson 8.i am opening my image with a camera raw filter to change the temperature of the image. by young the filter menu at the top of the screen and select came raw filer command.ill switch to the next image the yellowish sea turtle and because i am creating a new layer, ill go to the layer menu you and all the way at the bottom is flatten image ill select that. then ill go to the filter menu and select camera raw filter again
in the next video i learn adjusting color intensity with vibrance.ill go ahead and make a new layer and name it saturate. ill change the vibrance to -100 and leave the saturation at 0 just for a sec. i then took a screenshot of the least saturated part of the image
now ill change the saturation to a positive 30 and the cmd+0 to see the whole image then i will use the edit menu choose assign profile the select okay to change the view of image. then select profile button and on the down menu select Adobe RGB (1998) the select ski change her vibrance to a negative 20 so her face is no longer orange.
I have 6 lessons of chapter 8 left. first ill make sure the group of layers is selected then ill go to the adjustment panel and option click on the first icon in the second row then ill name the layer demo and make the panel bigger i then learn to use the pannel. you’l use the command key to change hue. and drag the targeted adjustment tool to change saturation of grouped color
in this image i changed the hue value to -41
in this image i set the saturation to 50
in this image changed the lightness to a -45
in this image i i selected the colorize check box and changed the hour value to 125 and the saturation value to 50
in this image i selected the targeted adjustment tool and changed the saturation to +100
in this image i change the hue value of the last three cans to -180.
next ill be working with summoning colors where none exist.ill go to the windows menu after turning off properties panel and select the channels command. to change the hue and saturation value you’ll need to go to the adjustment panel and option click the first icon in the second row and then hide the adjustment panel after naming the layer “color!”. and then you’ll need to change the saturation up to as high as it will go to plus 100 and obviously its too far so ill bring it down to 80 and then chang the hue value as well as the saturation of the fish value
next i am learning how to make even more color with vibrance . ill select the adjustments panel and option click on the vibrance icon ill name the layer noiseless color then i will select okay
first i opened my image then i opened the adjustments panel then i option clicked the first icon in the second row and named the layer sepiatone. now ill turn on the colorized checkbox, then i changed the hue value to 120 and the saturation to 58 the image is now a green color.ill change the hue value to 40 and the saturation to 20 then ill option click on the adjustment panel over the brightness contrast icon and bring the brightness to a -20 and the contrast to a 57 you’ll get a orange tint.
i did the exact same thing as i did to the image of the girl here. using a different hue value.
Alright i am now starting chapter 9 and am learning to use the geometric Marquee tools.first ill start by opening my images then ill go to the image of mars and use the circle marquee tool to select the mars planet and copy paste it the original image that i want it on. i selected the edges of the mountain. to select the sky use the magic wand tool with the short cut of “W”. the to deselect the scythe use the deflect button i then added all the layers together and I’m working on changing the size of mars and fixing the lighting.
ill start with refining the quality of a selection.first ill select all the clouds with the magic wand tool. then ill add a mask layer ill go to the layer menu then select new fill layer then solid color then ill name it red.because he has a different version i wasn’t able to do the last image.
so first with my image i creat a mask then ill put a rectangular marquee around the top half of the image then ill go to the layer menu and select new fill layer and then ill select gradient.after changing the gradient ill make the mars layer visible then ill move the landscape to the top layer so it is first shortcut for that is ctrl+shift+].next ill link the height and width together and change the width to 70 and it automatically changes the height to 70 percent as well ill then change the location by selecting th stop corner on the left side of the graph boxes then ill change the x value to 1160 px and the value to -190 then ill change the mode to screen.
using the magic want tool ill select all of the sky in this image then use th select menu and the inverse command to then select all the clouds and not thee sky
now ill be adding clouds to the composition.ill start with my image from the last movie ill switch to the rectangular marquee tool. then ill make sure the clouds layer is active and then right click inside the image window and select duplicate layer then ill change the document to sky full of stars. and switch to that image then ill center align the canvas ill use the cmd+a shortcut to base align then ill select the middle horizontal icon then ill command click on the layer mask for the sky. and i will use the vertical alignment options ill select align bottom edges.then ill deselect the image by using the shortcut cmd+d. then ill go to the edit menu and select free transform. then ill right click on the clouds and choose flip horizontal then ill select the up arrow key till the little cloud at the top of my image is gone. the x value is change to 1480 and the y value is 200 then ill select enter to accept changes. then ill select the mars layer then go to the windows menu the choose the adjustment command to bring the adjustment panel up the ill option click on brightness and contrast ill name the layer darker and select ok. then ill change the brightness value to -50 and the contrast to 100 and then ill select the icon in the lower left side that stop from the brightness and contrast effecting all layers below it.
next ill enhance the drama of your scene. first ill option click and drag on the darker layer and drag it to the top of the layers so that it is first and again it is effecting every layer so i will bring up the properties panel and select the clipping tool to keep that from happening.ill the change the brightness value to -100 then ill option click on the first icon in the second row of the adjustments panel then name the layer yellower then ill select ok the select the targeted adjustment tool and change saturation of +30 and the hue value to a +10. now ill select the landscape layer to make it active then ill choose the image menu and choose the adjustment and choose shadow and highlights.ill turn on the show more options box and then ill change the shadow amount value to 77% and the radius to 200, next ill change the highlights amount to 33 and its radius to 200, and change the color value to 0% ill then choose the fx icon and select garden overlay and then select the gradient bar ill double click the box and change the hue, saturation,and brightness to twenty i got rid of the white box and changed the blend mode to multiply i change the angle value to a -90 i made the scale value 50 and the opacity 5.
ill start off using the quick selection tool. around the bottom of the mountains. then ill use the shortcut tool to inverse of command i and select the add layer mask tool at the bottom right hand corner. then ill zoom in some and select the alt backspace to bring back the cold. then ill double click on the mask layer to bring up the properties panel and bring the feather value all the way up to 100.
starting the next lesson using each of the three lasso tools ill first open my images then
today i learned how to use the lasso tool and moved my girl to this place and now ill scale position and rotate her. ill do that by selecting the free transform witch is cmd+ T. then ill change her width to 32 and selecting the icon between width and height makes them the same then ill change the angle value to 1.5 and ill change the x value to 1574 and the y value to 1438. now ill use the lasso tool to make a shadow. ill trace the shadow i want with the lasso tool. now I’m going to change the color of the clouds to they match the red colored mars by selecting the clouds layer then elect fx icon then select color overlay and change the color to hue and the select the color panel and change the hue value to 355 the saturation to 40 and the brightness to 100.
combining the best of the selection tools:
first ill select the magic wand tool then ill reset the tools and ill use the magic wand tool to select the background and use the magnetic lasso to deselect what was selected of the beak the neck and wing.
introducing the quick mask mode:
ill select the edit in quick mask mode tool i t has a keyboard shortcut of q.then ill go to the window menu and select the channels command to bring up the channels menu.il turn th rag off and use the bus tool to take the red i don’t need away.then ill turn the rib back on and switch back from edit in quick mode
the fastest way to save a selection:
you’ll select the channels panel then select save as channel at the bottom right of the screen, or to name the channel as i make it ill alt click on the icon and name it rough selection. then ill go to the file menu and select save command and then photoshop will ask me to save as a different command so ill change to tiff file and rename it rough selection
Painting adjustments with the brush tool:
ill command click on the thumbnail to select part of my image.then ill turn off the quick mask and use the magnetic lasso to select part of the wing i don’t want or need.
Today I’m working on photoshop lessons of chapter 10.
Adding a motion blur with the smudge tool.
I went to the channels panel and selected the last channel i then selected the blur tool then began blaring the red over the wing feathers.
Reversing a mask with invert.
first ill open my images, then illl switch back to the layer panel ill double click on the background item ill name the layer bird and select okay.now ill convert to a layer mask.then ill select the q key. and ill right click and duplicate the layer make sure it is sill saved as bird then change the document to long tree psd.
Applying a special-effects filter.
first with my image i want to copy the layer so i don’t destroy the original and ill do that by selecting cmd+option+j and ill change the name to effect. ill then with the effect layer selected go to the image window select the image window then select the adjustments command then brightness/contrast. ill select use legacy on the pop up. then ill crank the brightness up to 100 then ill select okay to apply the change. now ill select filter then filter menus. Then ill select texture then then stained glass texture. ill turn the light intensity down all the way. ill change the border thickness to 6 and the cell size to 34.ill select okay to apply filter ill cmd+z and cmd+f till i find the one that fits the eyes. now i will go to the fx button at the bottom and select stroke. ill change the position to the outside o the bird.
selecting all black lines.
ill select the bird layer then go to the layer menu then select new fill layer ill name it white then change it to white now ill switch to the channels panel.ill turn on quick mask and turn off the rib channel then ill use the eye dropper tool to determine the valued of the darkest piece. then ill go to the image window select adjustments then layers. now ill select the last eyedropper and use it on the darkest tile to change them white but still keep the lines now ill select okay. now ill to the image menu and select adjustments then invert.now ill select the q key to turn off quick mask. now illl return to the layers panel. ill select the effect layer then chose layer menu then need fill layer then solid color then ill name the layer lead next ill change the brightness value to 50%. and now ill undo that step by selecting command z.
expanding and contracting a selection.
here i will start by zooming in around the eye ill go to the select menu then select modify then expand then okay. now ill go to the layer menu then select new fill layer then solid color then ill name this layer lead.
Today i am working on lynda lessons. hopefully will be close to finishing chapter 11 by the end of today.
Cloning and Content Aware.
first ill open my image and learn how to use the spot healing tool. the little girl has a freckle on her face and i removed it with the spot healing tool then ill switch to the grid and clone the black z over the white one using the clone tool.
A Closer look at content-aware cloning.
next ill take away the overlapping zs now i will use the elliptical marquee tool and fill the circle then i will turn on the color adapt layer and select edit menu then select fill then turn on the spot healing layer ill select the tool and make it really big now i will paint inside the selection.then ill deselect the image and try the edge of the circle then ill go to the file menu and select revert to bring back original image. then illl select the spot healing layer again then ill go around then edges again and photo shop does something different this time. now i will paint over the whole circle then over it again!
Painting with the spot healing brush.
first thing we will do is go to the file menu and select the revert commas to bring back that freckle.ill select the top layer and create a new layer by selecting command shift n ill name this layer healing. and ill begin taking freckles and acne away from her faced as well as the second girls face.
well lynda stopped working so i was working on my softball shirt and I’m not exactly sure what i wanna do with it i have some ideas first i was thinking yellow so i was going to put #softball life on the sleeve and my initials then i was thinking how bout a C for Cherokee then i decided to add the word cherokee but i may take it off and just put my monogram instead and I’m going to change the #softballLife to Chief softball.
Alright i started today off by sending in my goals for the week then i took the computer literacy test i did better than i expected. now i am working on lynda lessons chapter 11.
healing brush tips and tricks.
first ill select the healing brush tool. ill take out a cluster of freckles and ill just tap once over them then ill cmd z and change the mode to screen.
Whitening teeth with the sponge tool.
first ill open my image “brighter features”. ill go ahead and select the sponge tool and ill increase the size so its to big and bleeds on lips. ill just paint away and it will make the teeth look grey.ill press the 2 key to reduce flow value. next ill use the history brush to restore the color of the lips. now ill brighten the teeth with the dodge tool staying in line with the teeth.
Today I am working on Lynda lessons trying to finish through them.
Reshaping details with the Liquify filter.
first i will open my image next i will go to the filter menu and select the liquify command and i will move in the side of her face that is big slowly to make it look real and as if i didn’t do anything to it.
selectively recoloring details.
so far in this movie i am using the brush tool and a dark brown color over the girls hair eyebrows and eyes. ill select the e key to get the eraser tool ill take out most of the purple in the girls chin and neck ill make sure there are no white spots and clean it up.
Today ill be finishing chapter 11 and starting chapter 12
- Chapter 11.
- smoothing skin textures with a blur.
- First ill open my image and use the shortcut command+shift+option+E to merge layers and ill change its name to Blur 20. now ill go to the filter menu ill select the blur command then ill select Gaussian blur ill change the radius to 20. ill option click on the add layer mask tool to make a black mask select the B key for the brush ill make sure the hardness is at 0 percent and then ill select the D key for default colors.now i will go over there faces again and make them not so blurry.
- Nondestructive dodging with blur
- ill start by using the shortcut command shit N to make a new layer. ill name this layer highlights and select okay the i will select the brush tool once again. now i will reset the brush tool by right clicking it. now i will increase the size of my brush then i will select the d key to select the default colors.then ill select the x key to swap them so my foreground color is white next i will select both of the girls eyes on the right.then i will select the 5 key to change the opacity to 50 percent.then i will reduce the size of my brush and select in both of the right girls eyes. i will then change the blend mode to overlay then i will use the erase tool to fix her eyelids. and the other girls as well now ill change the opacity from 100 to 50 percent.now i will make a new layer, i will name it sculpt will then paint the outside of the faces with white and the inside black then i will change the blend mode to soft light and reduce the opacity to 10 % next ill darken the areas on the right girls face that need to be darkened and lighten areas on the left girls face that need to be lighted now i will option click on the brightness icon and name it cheek and i will select okay.i will then change the blend mode to multiply and then i will created a black layer mask by option clicking on add layer mask and ill use the brush tool and darken what i need to be darkened.and ears the parts where i went to much and ill change the opacity value of 30%
- smoothing skin textures with a blur.
- Chapter 12.
- Applying camera raw as a filter.
- after opening the iPhone landscape i will go to the filter menu and select camera raw filter but first i will crop the image with the crop tool just above the little bush and drag the top down till it read 1366 pixels.next i will go to the filter menu and select the camera raw filter command an change the tint to +10 and the temp. to +25 i will also change the vibrance to +50 and saturation to 10 ill make the contrast value +80 now i will select okay
- Applying camera raw as a filter.
- Nondestructive Camera Raw
- i will have opened my image then i will select the original image iPhone landscape and ill select open with camera raw then i will crop the image just as i did in photoshop.now i will apply all of the same settingings i did in the last movie, yesterday.temp- +25, tint- +10, exposure- -0.50, Contrast- +80, Vibrance- +50, saturation- +10
- Handing a camera raw image in photoshop
- ill duplicate the image and name it nondestructive adjustments then i will delete it.because i already have one and open the one i already have and it will open in both photoshop and camera raw.then i will remove everything i did by selecting camera raw default the i will bring even thing back by option click over the close button and you can see it changes to reset
- Chapter 12.
- capturing raw images and converting ti DNG
- i opened bridge and looked at if the files in chapter one could be opened in camera raw and some cannot and the i went to a website that shows if my images can be used in camera raw.
- Opening and developing a raw photograph
- in photoshop ill go to the file menu ill select open command and then i will select Alicia in a hat file thats in 12_camera_raw and it will open inside camera raw in stead of photoshop. ill start by changing the exposure to _0.85,the temp to 6500, the vibrance down to -15.the button at then bottom right of image will show you what the image looked like before and there is a side by side view bottom 3 buttons down from it.next i will open the image it will open in photoshop then i will go to file and select the save button the it will change the DNG to PSD the i will change PSD to JPEG and then i will change the files name to developed portrait and select save.
- opening and editing multiple images.
- ill open bridge and select camp night-1.dng and right click and open in camera raw then i will use the white balance toll and select the T in captain on this kids shirt to neutralize the colors then i will fix the temp to 2200 ill change the temp to +20 ill change the contrast to -30 the vibrance to 33 and the saturation up to a 10.now that only edited one image to edit the rest of them with out changing the crop view i will select the crop tool then i will use the shortcut command A then i will go up the the little square icon above the thumbnails and select sync strings and then i will select basic in the popup menu the i will select ok and there will be no damage to cropping and all the images are corrected all together at once.
- Highlights, Shadows, whites, and blacks.
- ill open undeveloped cliff in camera raw and then i will change the exposure to a -80 ill change the contrast to 90, ill change the vibrance to 75 and the saturation to 30. next i will change the highlight value to -70 and the shadows value to +80. next we have whites and blacks.i will option click in the triangle for the white and the screen will go black and ill take the value to a 12 where you don’t see any white until you let go then for the black i will just change the value to -10.
- Clarity and chromatic aberration.
- first i will select both images and open then in camera raw then i will switch to the lends icon and i will select the enable profile corrections to make the image lighter and then i will select the remove chromatic aberration check box to get ride of the chromatic aberrations and then will witch to the other image and turn her clarity volume up to +77 and you can really see the details of her skin.
- HSL and the targeted adjustment tool.
- ill open the image canon in camera raw then i will change the shadows to 66 and the highlights to -100then i will change the clarity value to 50.ill change the vibrance to 30 then i will zoom to the sign and select the lens again now adjust the value orange will be 60 yellows will be 80 greens will be 70aquas will stay 0 blues will be -25 and the purples and magentas will stay 0 as well. the i will open my image and be done.
- So today I started with the leaf thing we were told to do. my career was a sports photographer. but the leaves were no longer on the table so. also I started Lynda lessons and I was working with the spot removal tool and removing a post and its is a little harder than it seemed. I opened my image in camera raw i selected the spot removing tool I made the brush a tiny bit bigger than the width of the post and I made sure it was covered also I changed the father to 25 and i had to continue with the brush till the ground was level. and bridge has stopped working.ok i finally got the image to come back ups and I am using the patch tool to clean up my photo and I’m doing it in photo shop and ill select the patch tool which is like the lasso tool so i will circle around the issue and clone from somewhere that doesn’t have an issue. my lynda has stopped working so for the last 15 min ill edit more photos from family photos.
- Today am starting chapter 13, yay almost done!!
- creating and scaling a line of type.
- first i will open the image then i will select the quick selection tool then i will then on the auto- enhance check box then i will select the clouds then i will go to the select menu and then i will select the refine mask command and change the radius to 40 then click okay and then ill select the text tool and the ill reset the tool and make the font size 200 and then i will type clouds and the i will select the move tool and move the word clods down and then i will select the image menu and then the image size command then i will check the resample check box then i changed the resolution to 300 and the resample to nearest neighbor (hard edges).then i will select ok next i will go to the photoshop menu on mac the the preferences command and then i will unselect the use esc keys button and then i will double click on the word clouds with the text tool and type hello and then i will select the esc key and it will show the word clouds again. also jake colton and christian taught me how to use the drawling pad and i drew some of a face.
- creating and scaling a line of type.
- Today am starting chapter 13, yay almost done!!
- capturing raw images and converting ti DNG
- Chapter 12.
Today I’m working in chapter 13 of lynda
- Formatting type from the option bar
- So far I have just opened my image I selected the type tool with a shortcut of “T” and I reset the tool by right clicking and selecting reset tool and then I typed “you would love this place”. i then selected its thumb nail and the i changed the font size to 15 and the color to white and then the alignment to right and then i will select “love”and make its size 30 and change it to red. and then i will select the cancel button to return the test to how it was before and change the color to white again.and move it under the lights.
- Formatting type from the character panel
- First I will zoom in to the word love and then i will select the text tool i will then select the character panel box at the top then I will select the word love and then i will select the box that says regular and then i will change it to bold italic then i will change the size to 30. now i will change the kerning between two character to optical next i will select command period to get rid of everything i just did and then i will change the space to 600 and select the all caps button.
- Finding the perfect font
- ill open my picture “very wide tracking” i will the make a copy of the tool layer by select command j and after that i will select the move tool and move the text up and then i will select the test tool and then i will change the text to i wish you were here. next ill open the character panel again an then search for the perfect font which the fonts on mac are different then on the pc. i then shut off the all caps button and capitalize the first letter of each word
- Creating and Editing paragraph text
- alright for this lesson ill select the texture layer then iw will select the type tool then i will reset the letters and size. next i will click to type their will select the type menu then the paste lore ipsum tool.i will then start to bring all the words in. then i will delete it and then i will make a text box and then i will go back to the type menu and select once again paste lore ipsum.i will then delete everything after the word inventory and i will put the cursor before the word Duis and select enter key. after resizing the box i will change the color to white
- Creating and Editing paragraph text