First Things First!!~ I Fixed my Pages!!!!
Now Lynda Lessons!!
Alright I am working on locking and hiding objects.
- First ill open my image of a donut by browsing in bridge. Then I will select a spot in my donut then ill go to the option menu and select the un-group command then I will open my layers panel and lock everything.
Lesson Three!!- Working with Artboards.
- Creating multi-dartboard document
- ill select new from the file menu and then name it Business Card.next ill change the profile to print then ill change the units to inches.change the width to 3.5 and the height 2 ill then change then number of dartboards to 6 the space to 1 in and 3 columns. now i have three fronts and three backs.
- Exploring the artboards panel
- alright so I’m going to change the profile to web not going to change anything and then select okay next ill open the artboards panel next i will add 3 more art boards then i will change the names in order to Home, About, Store, Contact then i will make a box of different sizes in each dartboard then i will color the first box red the second box green the third is blur and fourth is orange next i will center them by going to the drop down menu in the top right corner then i lil select art board options then ill check the box show center mark and ill do that to each on the ill delete store and contact and notice that when i delete the art board the art work stays. now i will delete them.
- Adding Art boards on the fly
- ill one my mage farmers market.