Today I’m working in chapter 13 of lynda
- Formatting type from the option bar
- So far I have just opened my image I selected the type tool with a shortcut of “T” and I reset the tool by right clicking and selecting reset tool and then I typed “you would love this place”. i then selected its thumb nail and the i changed the font size to 15 and the color to white and then the alignment to right and then i will select “love”and make its size 30 and change it to red. and then i will select the cancel button to return the test to how it was before and change the color to white again.and move it under the lights.
- Formatting type from the character panel
- First I will zoom in to the word love and then i will select the text tool i will then select the character panel box at the top then I will select the word love and then i will select the box that says regular and then i will change it to bold italic then i will change the size to 30. now i will change the kerning between two character to optical next i will select command period to get rid of everything i just did and then i will change the space to 600 and select the all caps button.
- Finding the perfect font
- ill open my picture “very wide tracking” i will the make a copy of the tool layer by select command j and after that i will select the move tool and move the text up and then i will select the test tool and then i will change the text to i wish you were here. next ill open the character panel again an then search for the perfect font which the fonts on mac are different then on the pc. i then shut off the all caps button and capitalize the first letter of each word